First of all meeting went well. I have the first two chapters of my thesis done. This is the Intro and the History of the VA. Now I get into explanation of current disability/benefit structure, the "big" problems, Current VA experiences (with interviews with soldiers), what is being done and my conclusion. I feel like I'm finally on a bit of a roll.
So anyway last week I said that I'd answer any questions people wanted to know. I got a few so here we go.
Are you divorced?
Not divorced (never married)
Do you have kids?
I don't want to have my own kids but I'm not opposed to step-mommyhood
Who's is the love of your life?
Jesus - I can't answer that what if he reads this?
What makes you tick?
Passion and humor - two very important things
What do you live for?
I live to make a difference - not to sound all left wingy on you but knowing I've helped people out and made a difference in their life makes my day. I don't want anything for it - I just like knowing it.
What is the meaning of your life?
I really believe I'm here to help...hence the career with Veterans
What is the most important 5 things in your life?
1. My family (all of them even the pain in the asses)
2. My friends
3. My boys (2 handicapped boys I take care of)
4. Being able to paint on a regular basis
5. My schoolwork
My GOD is my life boring or what?
What would you die for?
I would die for my family and my boys
Do you believe in God?
Yes
Which God?
It depends - sometimes when I'm out in the woods and I'm just listening I swear I can hear the Great Spirit out there with me. When I'm at a funeral my faith in Jesus (from my Catholic upbringing) comes screaming out. I talk to God every night - I don't usually think about what shape he or she is in.
How old do you want to be when you die?
Young enough to have all my faculties and old enough to have made a difference
How do you want to die?
Quietly and peacefully surrounded by people who love me, just like my grandmother.
How do you feel about turning 40?
I am ALL GOOD with turning 40, I really am. I feel like my life is finally on track. I look good, feel good and will be a certified college graduate in 4 months. It's all good to me.
When are we getting married?
Sorry sweetie - I can't make any commitments until I'm done with my Master's Degree. That's another two years away. Don't wait for me...find "her" and be happy.
18 days BABY
3 comments:
Nice to have a bit more of an insight in to your life!
Sounds cool!
18 days!? (Interrobang would be nice here, by the way.) I have to get going on something to give you for this milestone!!!
Just wonderful, very centered answers! :)
Doesn't sound boring at all, but focused and GREAT! *I* am boring! :P
Post a Comment