Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mom Update

My mom is out of surgery and doing well. Thanks to all of you out there in blog land that sent me your well wishes - it was very sweet.

So drove in and out of Boston today with my dad. I love him but MAN is he a lot of work. He is 69 and losing his hearing so he thinks he's muttering under his breath and believe me he's not. His way of dealing with being in an uncomfortable situation is to say inappropriate (but often funny) things. Some people take this well some don't. By the end of the trip I was exhausted - he is, as I said, a lot of work. But he's my dad and I love him.

Wrote three pages while I was in the hospital waiting room so that's good. I can't tell you how happy I am to not be at work. I'm going to make my decision about staying or going by next Friday the 16th. I'm still mulling it over.

OK kids have a good rest of your day.

24 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit Jenn~ I am so sorry to hear this. I'm glad she's ok. I'll send you an e-mail GIRL!