Friday, November 16, 2007

Mike Lowell & Other Things

So this is the latest I have posted for NaBloPoMo - but I said I was going to do it and dammit I am.

It was strange day. I haven't been at work due to my mom's surgery since last Wednesday. So today I arrive at work (10 minutes late of course) and just as I'm plugging in my computer all of the power goes out. I wait a second and it's clear it's not coming back on. I mosey on out to the plant and it's all dark too. Now the fun thing here is that my office is the only one without any outside windows. So my office was pitch black.
I soon find out a transformer on a telephone pole behind us blew up and power is not expected to be back on until 3-4pm. So I do what I can and then head out. I was taking a half day anyway - so I left at noon. I had all these great plans for getting school work done and well it's around 10:45pm and I'm just getting home...I won't get into that.


I'm thinking that the Red Sox are not going to sign Mike Lowell. I know Theo usually makes the right decision but I can't help but think signing Mike is the right decision. According to the announcers during the Celtics game - we should know something this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

brempi said...

Is baseball the same as "brännboll?"