I have a killer headache today so my brain doesn't seem to be able to come up with an interesting post. I stole this off Sara's site - it's kind of the easy way out but oh well.
Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order:
Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. HR Manager
2. Office Manager
3. Bartender
4. Indie Record Company (you did everything)
Four Movies I have watched more than once:
1. An American President
2. Princess Bride
3. Love Actually
4. Dazed & Confused
Four places I have lived:
1. North Attleboro, MA
2. Kittery, ME
3. Montpelier, VT
4. Providence, RI
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Bones
2.
3. No other TV until school is done
4.
Four places I have been:
1. Santa Fe, New Mexico
2. San Diego, CA
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Orlando, FL
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. French Fries
3. Cheese
4. Chicken
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Kim
2. Pat
3. Brian
4. Amy RR
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. curled up in bed or on the couch
2. anywhere with either Mike Lowell or Josh Beckett
3. In a recording studio with Trent Reznor
4. On an island with no phones - no computers
Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Turning 40
2. A really low key Thanksgiving/Christmas
3. The lecture I'm going to tonight (yes headache and all)
4. Doing interviews with Veterans for my thesis
1 comment:
This was fun to read. For the record, I hated Dazed and Confused. Truly though, my taste is never one to use as any sort of barometer.
Just for fun I have to type "feckless" because it's a good word even without context here.
YAY! 40! Coming up!!!
Post a Comment