Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday



Thanks to everyone who already wrote to wish me a happy birthday! Today's the day. I'm at work but only until noon - then it's off to lunch and party party party!!

whooo hoooooo 40 years old - This is the longest I have ever done anything!

It's also the last day of NaBloPoMo THANK CHRIST

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

? said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Jen! I hope you got 40 spankings from a well endowed Latin man who doesn't speak English!

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday hon!

*big hugs*

vivavavoom said...

got to your blog from casdok. have a great birthday!

Daisy Deadhead said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope I'm not too late! :)

Casdok said...

You made it!!
Hows the head!

Jenn O'Neil said...

Slinger - Thank you!

Bottleblonde - I didn't get the spankings but there is always next year.

Victoria - Thanks for the hugs.

vivavoom - Thanks!

Daisy - It's never too late for
Happy Birthday

Casdok - My head was actually fine - and yes I'm finally here at 40!

Anonymous said...

HA!

THEY GOT YOU!

GOOD!

HUGS to ya dawl!

Jenn :0)

The Ex said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!