Various thoughts on art...music...politics and what have you.
I was shocked to see how muscular he got. Not saying he looks bad, but it is a huge change from his earlier years.After reading this, I need to go listen to Year Zero now.
Slinger - he have up drugs and went to work on his bod.....I think its fabulous!
I am listening to the remix on Closer to God right now....DAMN. This man is a musical genius! Thanks for the link, I had no idea this was in the works. I may just spend the rest of my day listening to remixes! :o)
Slinger - he is a genius. That's why I want him to marry me. He wants to marry me too, he just doesn't know it yet.
Let me know when the ceremony will be, I want to attend!
I'm going to lick my computer screen now. Please excuse me.HOT!
Victoria - first of all welcome back! Second of all only lick your screen if it's still the loaner~!
mmmmmmmmmmm
SIGH! HEE HEE inhale....AHHHHHHHHHHH!Thank you.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I was shocked to see how muscular he got. Not saying he looks bad, but it is a huge change from his earlier years.
After reading this, I need to go listen to Year Zero now.
Slinger - he have up drugs and went to work on his bod.....I think its fabulous!
I am listening to the remix on Closer to God right now....DAMN. This man is a musical genius!
Thanks for the link, I had no idea this was in the works. I may just spend the rest of my day listening to remixes! :o)
Slinger - he is a genius. That's why I want him to marry me. He wants to marry me too, he just doesn't know it yet.
Let me know when the ceremony will be, I want to attend!
I'm going to lick my computer screen now. Please excuse me.
HOT!
Victoria - first of all welcome back! Second of all only lick your screen if it's still the loaner~!
mmmmmmmmmmm
SIGH! HEE HEE
inhale....
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thank you.
Post a Comment