Friday, November 9, 2007

Stymied

Maybe it's NaBloPoMo or maybe it's the fact that I've got a thesis meeting on Monday and don't have enough done for it yet or maybe it's just the fact that I don't seem to be able to wake up today but I'm at a loss as to what to write about.

Stymie


Main Entry:
Pronunciation: \ˈstī-mē\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): sty·mied; sty·mie·ing
Etymology: Scots stimie, stymie to obstruct a golf shot by interposition of the opponent's ball
Date: 1902

to present an obstacle to : stand in the way of


So I'm going to steal an idea from Shrek's Mom and throw it back out to the readers out there. What is it that you want to know about me. You know I that I'm single, in school, an artist, an HR Manager, love art and music and hate Rhode Island drivers. Is there anything else that my loyal 3 or 4 readers would like to know?

I need some caffeine that's for sure.

Here is something fun go to this website. You'll come up with a blank page but just hit your mouse and before you know it you are creating like Jackson Pollock. Every time you hit your mouse it changes the color of the "paint"

So today is November 9th - I officially only have 3 more weeks in my 30's. I'm completely ok with that - I'm done with my 30's. After all someone told me that 40 is the new 20.

3 comments:

Casdok said...

How do you feel about turning 40?

Valley Girl said...

I'm going to use "stymie" in a sentence today. =)

George said...

When do we get married? LOL