So today is the first day of NaBloPoMo. When I signed up writing everyday seemed like it should be easy right? I mean sometimes I post two or three times a day. But I think it's the same old thing - when you HAVE to do it it's another whole story. So today I thought I would let you in on my super exciting life. I don't work on Thursdays (I've got a great deal of a 4 day workweek right now due to school) and usually I try to spend time at my desk working on schoolwork- but not today. Here are the things I have to do today:
First pack up laundry and art class stuff because I won't be coming back here.
1. Bring three pairs of pants to the tailors - have I mentioned I'm SHORT?
2. Go to Lowes and return extra hinges. Pick up plywood and have it cut into various size panels for my Encaustic Painting workshop (more about that later) that I'm taking down the cape this weekend.
3. Go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and pick up a better mirror
4. Stop at my sisters and pick up my oil painting art bag
5. Drive to Quincy and pick up the 5 pieces that I had framed.
6. Have lunch at some point.
7. Go to my aunt's house and pick up her keys as I'll be staying there during the first part of my mom's recovery from surgery.
8. Go to parents and do laundry and school work since it's right around the corner from my aunt's and in the same town as art class.
So in my defense I do have some school work planned! Boy do I live like a Rock Star or waht?
OK - need to start the day.
OH and I'm beginning a birthday countdown - 29 days until the big 4-0!
Have a great day everyone~
8 comments:
Well they do say life begins at 40!!!!!!!!
Hey Jen,
I'm one of those hidden readers but decided to tell you that I don't think your life is boring at all. Your abstract thoughts make me think and thats why I read it pretty often. And besides being part of the over 40 crowd has not killed me or maimed me yet - I'm really enjoying it instead - more that I thought I would. So here's to you - Let life roar on!!!!
Karen
casdok - I think you are right. I'm banking on life beginning at 40!
Karen - Thanks for writing. I'm pretty excited about being 40. It's been a big couple of years for me bought a condo - a new car - started school. I'll turn 40 and then soon after get my degree. Wahhoooo!
4-0 as in the new 2-5? Woot!
Welcome to NaBloPoMo! Good luck :) I like the new look of your site. (It looks different, right?)
Hey Ex - yes the new 25!! Thanks for the kudos - yes it's a different look. I was inspired by your Pollock like banner.
Tyler - because I'm a full time college student in addition to being a full time adult. Does this mean our relationship is over ;-).
I'm so glad you said Pollack because aghhh I am a huge fan and that was my inspiration!
Ex - I'm sure you've seen Pollock. Ed Harris is amazing it's a great flick. He is one of my absolute favorites. Mark Rothko is a close second.
Post a Comment