Monday, October 29, 2007

Comments

Comments are the life blood of blogging. When I get a new comment I get all warm and tingly. Even if I don't agree with the comment it's great to know that someone has read what is currently falling out of my brain. I try to comment on all the blogs I read. Sometimes I can't, but I try like hell. Especially for people like Kim, ADW, George, Casdok and Victoria.

Now my friend Janedoepa that I met over on the NIN blog has a livejournal. I find it incredibly frustrating to comment on her blog. I always look anonymous...sigh. Anyone who knows me knows I HATE being anonymous!!! So Jane - if you are reading I want you to know that I read you EVERY DAY. I'll try to figure out the damn comment thing, I promise.

OK so the point of my small rant here is that according to my site meter I've got people all over the world looking at my blog - I would love it if those people would comment. I'm especially interested in how they found me. When I comment somewhere new I usually try to say "found you through....." just in case they were curious.

OK the painting I am working on is probably dry by now. Back to the art table.

5 comments:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Yay, painting! You go, Jenn. (Are you working on your "assignments" for school? You know we want that presentation soon. HA!)

Can't wait to see the outcome of tonight's effort!

Casdok said...

I cant remember how i found you, but glad i did!

George said...

I'm with Casdok ... I think I have been commenting for quite a while but I can't remember when I started. I was thinking about you for my post today ... something that I thought you may enjoy and find useful.

I hope you show use your tonight work.

xo

Jenn said...

Hi Jennifer,

I found you through the Circle Of Jens - I hear you about the commenting...I wish everyone that visited would comment. But then again, there are others that I wish would keep their mouths shut...

Beautiful Paintings - I look forward to visiting again!

Anonymous said...

the first comment I read from you, I thought "now I need to figure out how she found me.." then you told me in another post comment. Thanks. I try to do the same when I find someone new.