Sunday, October 14, 2007

Arrrggggghhhh


The Red Sox lost last night in extra innings. I think it was my fault. I wasn't wearing my lucky Beckett shirt. Well that goes in the wash today so it can be worn tomorrow night.

I think Schilling is done as a pitcher. I thought he was done before last night but noooooo they move him up in the rotation because he's a "big game pitcher". Well so was the Cleveland pitcher (supposedly) and neither of them got past the 5th inning.

Schilling has put his house on the market - I think it's a big drama queen move to say to Theo "Oh boo hoo if you don't sign me I'll move." Uh buh-bye.

Eric Gagne has no business near a pitcher's mound every again. And for god's sake dude look in the freakin mirror. You have th worst facial hair and glasses I have ever seen.

Once again if Theo Epstein doesn't sign Mike Lowell he's a complete moron. (And this has nothing to do with his looks).


Why do they start these games at 8pm? Its one thing if you are home watching it safely tucked under a blanket but those poor kids who are their with their parents until 1am - can't be good.


Papelbon pitched 2 innings - his longest outing to date. He did his best - still didn't help.

Timlin pitched a great inning - didn't help

The next three are in Cleveland but we'll be ok.

1 comment:

George said...

I firmly believe that washing the lucky shirt is unlucky ... for the player it represents and/or the team ... tread softly into lukewarm waters