Monday, October 22, 2007

Bring Em' On

So it's taken me a while to post and I'm sure you've all heard but just in case you haven't the Red Sox are going to the freakin World Series

All photos taken from boston.com













I don't think I really have to write anything - these pictures certainly say it all.
































































Yup - I'm in love.

5 comments:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

My goodness Tek gets air in that shot...

Such fun! Go sox!

Casdok said...

Hunky or what?!!

Jenn O'Neil said...

Yes Tek got major air!

Casdok you aren't kidding!! Hunky!

George said...

Who is #58 and why is he preparing for a bowel movement on the field?

Thesis reading material sounds pretty heavy Jenn.

Jenn O'Neil said...

George! Thats Jonathan Papalbon our closer. He's crazy...that's all I can say. He is also the guy doing the Riverdance imitation with the cigar and the googles.

We love him.