Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ohhhhh Shit

It's the bottom of the 5th and Wakefield is looking tired. Why have none of our starters (except for Beckett) been able to go past 5 innings without any issues? The inning started off with a home run - now there are runners at the corners with one out. Ohhhhhh boy Ukelis just juggled the ball - luckily it's foul so the runner at third has to go back.

We are using our bullpen way too much.

I think George may have been right when he said that washing my lucky Beckett shirt was a mistake.....I'm not wearing it tonight although it doesn't seem to matter. Case in point - Wakefield just got got his glove on the ball and screwed up Pedroia's play. That could have ended the inning - you can't blame Wake though it's all reaction when you see a ball coming at you.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to watch the rest - if I see one more freakin towel that says "It's Tribe Time" on it I'm going to lose it.

Yayyyy Wakefield just struck Travis out. 2 outs.

Oritz and Ramirez are up in the next inning.....say a little prayer.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

is it too late to be prayin for yer team?