Wow - it's been a long and strangely eventful week. I'm sure you are all just waiting to hear about it.....
* Second full week with my new boss. You can see him starting to spread his wings I think he's going to work out great. We need someone in his position with a bit of a firm hand and he's seems to be exhibiting just that. I spoke to him about staying on four days but switching my day off from Friday to Thursday and he was all for that. So I don't have to give up the four day workweek! yayyyyy
* I had my meeting at Lesley University with the Board of Trustees and it went great. I got to meet the new president who is all over the adult learning division. It really gave us an opportunity to educate people about the our program and having the president there was such a huge bonus. He is going to be great for our program.
* Josh Beckett pitched his cute little butt off on Wednesday night to take the first game of the Red Sox / Dodgers series. They play again tonight at 8:30pm with Dice-K on the mound........I'm worried about that. I'd like to see us sweep the series but I'm not sure if that will happen.
* The Yankees got CRUSHED last night 11-3. As a Boston fan you always love to see that. Although I'm not sure if I want the Yankees to lose the series entirely. If they win the series I want them to go in 5 so they are tired.
* I had an extremely productive art class last night and did a couple of pieces that I'm really proud of. I took pictures of most of the class's work and I'll post it when I get home later on.
Ok maybe the week wasn't so busy......then why the hell am I so tired.
4 comments:
Go Sox ... but what do you have in store for the Bruins?
Sounds like a fairly easy week Jenn, what are you complaining about.
Feeling tired ... the age thing will be starting, not for many years I know, but what else could it be, young girl
Hi George - ahhh the Bruins. Bringing Cam Neely (my favorite) on as a VP is a step in the right direction. But as long as the Jacobs brothers we will go no where fast. They are too cheap and trade away all the good players...
When I look back at the week - I wasn't complaining just ruminating.....had an intersting visit with my shrink today too - I forgot to mention that.
Young girl - I'll be forty in 56 days - I'm actually looking forward to it.
I've been meaning to ask you how is your tatoo healing?
Sometimesa when i do less, i feel more tierd! Dont know why it is!
And happy birthday in 56 days time!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your message.
C is ok, as far as anyone can tell. An inquiry is still being done.
You have to be strong, or go under!
Hope you visit again.
Post a Comment