


I was looking back and I realized that there hasn't been nearly enough Trent love in the past month or so. This is a perfect example of why I love this man. He just gave the whole music business the finger. No one's getting rich off of Trent's music except Trent (the way it should be).

Even disheveled he's hot........
Not really anything more to say...just really wanted to look. yummy
And finally...

Christ - what is it about a scowling man that makes him so hot?
And that Aaron North....the blog police would arrest me if I printed what I wanted to do to him.
This entire page is dedicated to Janedoepa
4 comments:
Trent who?
George! Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails my most recent obsession
SQAAAWWWEEEAAAALLLLLLL! SIGH!
I love scruffy Trent! Look at him all disheveled...He so CUUUUTE!
HEE HEE HEE
You made my day, GIRL! (It takes so little to amuse!)
THANK YOU JENN! YOU ROCK!
Sigh...now I can go to work a happy woman!
He is hot isnt he!!
Post a Comment