This is one of my favorite Christmas movies - although I'm not sure that most would consider it an actually Christmas movie - but I do. After reading ADW's post this morning (don't let the title fool you) I'm feeling absolutely thankful and happy...no really I am. So here you go.
And just for fun
OK what the hell here is one more...
5 comments:
How sad is it that I don't know that movie? Is it 4 Weddings and a Funeral??? I only ask because Hugh Grant is in it.... I have never seen it though.
I believe it is Love, Actually . Am I right?
never seen it, but seen enough commercials to know.
Love Love Love LOVE that movie.
So much!
What movie is it??
Dawn
This is a cool movie...confession time...I have the Hugh Grant Romance collection...I know I know....just shoot me please....Sigh...but he's so CUUUUUTE, I just wanna pich his rudddy little arse! DIRRRRTYYY BITCH!
Post a Comment