Well when I opened it up today who do I see? My man Trent Reznor being quoted off his website.
I guess that means you finally made it huh Trent? Getting yourself posted on Perez? I bet you wept with joy - yeah right.
For those Nine Inch Nails fans who have been hiding under a rock check out their homepage/blog as they are letting us in on bits and pieces of the new recordings. Sometimes it pictures and sometimes its youtube video stuff. The funniest part is that people can comment and some of the comments get really really nasty. I'll never understand that. Why bother to check the site and comment if you don't like Trent, what he stands for or his music? Move along people - nothing to see here.
And more goodies for you Nine Inch Nails fans - check out the remix site. There is some unbelievable stuff on here and you can download it all for free. Just another reason to love the man....
Well besides this
No comments:
Post a Comment