Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Men

Can someone out there please tell me what it is about dark tortured men that is so freakin sexy? If any of you have figured this out please let me know ASAP. There is a lot going on in this video...and most of it isn't very nice.



Something inside of me has opened up it's eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I know is Natural Born Killers was a freakishly awesome movie. Soundtrack was just as good.

Anonymous said...

You know I was wondering if some of those pictures are actual film clips of him as a kid.

I also loved the way he handled the subject matter. The part where the girl is laying on the bed as the "dad" is coming through the door and Trent is sitting here with his head in his hand looking at the girl with pity like come helpless guardian angel...very cool.

But then you know me when it comes to Mr. Evil himself!

BTW you're right about the blog, it's going downhill fast, hard to have an intelligent conversation there anymore without being hit by trolls...I hope Mr. Rez changes the pic after the first of the year.

(That and I have this weird feeling he's getting married soon...HMMM they've been gabbing about it on the blog so that's probably where it's coming from...I don't know...it would be cool if he'd found happiness though...Give me hope that I'd find SOMEONE eventually too so...)