I am totally stealing this idea from Victoria.
What's something that I probably wouldn't know about you if I knew you in real life?
Me? Let me think about it and I'll post it in a while (no really I will).
UPDATE: OK so most of my friends know that I was a Buffy and Angel addict. But there is this whole fan fiction underworld on the web and I love it. I read fan fiction all the time - and some of it should be rated freakin X. Check it out here. It's just like reading a book - it's written and posted in chapters and some of the writing is really tremendous.
5 comments:
Would you know that I dropped college because I didn't know what the hell I was doing there?
NOw that would be telling!!
I went on a blind date with a guy who later won a gold medal in the Olympics for wrestling
(actually, he was an identical twin so I can't remember if I went out with him or his brother - who I don't THINK won a gold medal...)
George - why do you think I'm finally finishing my degree at 40? I had no idea what the hell I was doing in college the first go around either.
Casdok - aawwww come on!
Sudiegirl - I think it's hysterical that you can't remember if you went out with him or his brother.
Thanks guys!
Ahhhh, so *that's* what fan fiction is!
And here's something else for you .... I just accidentally went to McDonalds!
Post a Comment