
Why these guys never really hit it big. I've seen them a bunch of times live and they are tremendous. Todd Park Mohr is a kick ass guitar player. They had the album Sister Sweetly which is where this song comes from - then they had a few radio hits but they have been mostly relegated to Adult Contemporary Radio. C'mon people this is a Rock and Roll band!!
This is my absolute favorite song by them....
Slinger - I know you like these guys too - just further proof you are my actual long lost brother.
**I've sent an email to the people who made my template - until I hear back I'm only going to post links**
3 comments:
I agree, not sure why they dont get more exposure. People are missing out.
If you haven't already, go download their latest All The Love You Need I got it free from their website a few months ago.
on a side note, your little "blog spyware" , uh, I mean "Live traffic feed" is a bit creepy. it tracks everywhere I go and click!
I like to keep track of my friends Slinger!!
Post a Comment