I was a Samaritan of Boston volunteer for one year in the mid eighties. I answered the suicide hotline and had many repeat callers. I think about those days sometimes and the people I met and worked with. It was heartbreaking, eye-opening and satisfying all at the same time.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting that video, Jenn.
I was a Samaritan of Boston volunteer for one year in the mid eighties. I answered the suicide hotline and had many repeat callers. I think about those days sometimes and the people I met and worked with. It was heartbreaking, eye-opening and satisfying all at the same time.
This is important. I will make a donation.
I was struck by how the government's response is to send the police.
Nice band-aid on something that needs more than a quick fix.
Excellent posting. Thanks.
Nancy - Very important volunteer work. Thanks for doing it.
Kim - The government. Who can figure them out?
Tyler - Where the hell have you been? I miss you. xoxox
Post a Comment