Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And Release Deep Breath......

So I delivered the commission this morning and guess what? HE LIKED IT! I think he actually more than liked it. It looked really good on the wall in the room that he is putting it in. I'm going to let him live with it over the next few days and then go over there Monday morning and sign them and paint the top/bottom edges. I'm sooo relieved! Here is a picture of them. They are leaning on the mantel which is not of course where they will be. The ceilings are HUGE so they will be hanging above the mantel.



I don't know enough about iPhoto yet to make the picture look fabulous. Suffice it to say they look great in the room.

4 comments:

Hedameow said...

OH MY GOSH! So $uper kewl! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

wow, those look really cool! Congrats!

Victoria said...

yay!!!

Jenn O'Neil said...

Heather - Thanks sweetie!

Slinger - Thank you!

Victoria - Yay is right!