Various thoughts on art...music...politics and what have you.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Help!
Ok guys I am SICK TO DEATH of this template. I've looked online but have no idea how to use those free templates out there. Can anyone help???
*** Oh and I added some new things to my blogroll - check them out!!***
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I use wordpress, but I think it is similar to change. You can google "blogger templates" and find some decent ones. Then all you have to do is download the HTML code for the one you like, then edit the HTML code in your dashboard for your site.
Sounds easy I know, but you need some understanding of HTML. But I think Blogger has a help section as well, right?
2 comments:
I use wordpress, but I think it is similar to change. You can google "blogger templates" and find some decent ones. Then all you have to do is download the HTML code for the one you like, then edit the HTML code in your dashboard for your site.
Sounds easy I know, but you need some understanding of HTML. But I think Blogger has a help section as well, right?
HEY! I got deleted from your blogroll?!?!?! What gives?
Post a Comment