
VS.

Today the Pat's take on the Steelers. This is always a hard game for me because Pittsburgh is my 2nd favorite team. I went to school out there and loved how much they loved their team. I also have a mad crush on Bill Cowher.(I still do)I have no idea why - I just loved the way he coached and the passion he was never afraid to show.

It's going to be a tough game and my friend Lisa in Pittsburgh will be harassing me every 10 minutes via text message I'm sure. That's always fun.
Apparently we are the most hated team in football right now. Our unbeaten streak is really getting on people's nerves. Especially when we squeak by like we did last week. Did you know that the Ravens/Patriots game was the most watched cable TV event in HISTORY? Pretty wild huh? I have to tell you that New England fans relish being the most hated fans. Why you ask? Because for so many years the Pat's sucked - so we are enjoying this run of three Superbowls in 4 years and the streak we are on right now.
One of the major reasons people hate us is our coach. He's a curmudgeon for sure but he certainly knows what he is doing. And the whole spygate thing earlier in the year. Please. You know everyone does it and they were just making an example of Bill. And now he's giving the league a big old FUCK YOU by winning. Thatta boy. Oh and he wants to remind you:
This is how good we are.
Then there is our quarterback...sigh. What can you say about Tom. He came in when Drew Bledsoe was hurt and never looked back. Poor Drew he must have seen it from the minute Tom walked on the field. I never liked Drew but I have to say he handled that whole thing with class. Yes we know Tom just had a baby with Bridget something or other. I'm not going to get into that. I have my own opinons that involve the word TRAP. I don't buy it The oops! I'm pregnant. Not for a minute!! Now she has a connection to Tom forever. Good job Bridget.
I don't give a shit who he dates or who he sleeps with as long as it doesn't interfere with the winning of games. I wouldn't kick Trent out of bed for him but he's still pretty cute.

GO PATRIOTS!!!
4 comments:
I agree, Bill is a bit of a cocky bastard, but he knows what he is doing. It also helps to have Tom and 4 abover average receivers to throw to.
Yes Bill is cocky and that's why we love the monotone bastard.
You are right about the receivers. Randy Moss and Tom Brady are the new "IT" couple.
But you also have Stallworth, Welker and Gaffney, you have to be pretty happy when the other team puts more attention on Moss.
Plus your RB Faulk can catch.
It's true - we are a well rounded and damn good looking team.
Post a Comment