Various thoughts on art...music...politics and what have you.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Done
Finals are in - classes are over. Break has officially begun. Now if I can just get rid of this pneumonia then I'd be in business. I can't wait to lay in bed tomorrow and watch The West Wing and then do nothing the rest of the day.......ahhhhhh.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok Jenn...
You knew I couldn't leave it alone and yes it's been eating at me every day.
I finally have time so here goes....
The West Wing is the epitome of everything that is wrong in this country.
Headed by that ass-wipe Martin Sheen and his merry band of leftist socialist fucks, it makes me want to fucking puke every time I hear of it.
Your boy Josh Ballbag (Whitford) is the typical no balls pussy. I guarantee he squats to piss for the only way he becomes the super hero is when he is together with his group of ass-wipes. Solo - I guarantee he is a quiet, squeaky, sneaky, under handed, limp dick pussy - just like the rest of the fucks on that show.
The show is for followers. Followers of the socialist agenda lacking the brains or balls to think for themselves.
Brian - I do love you and would never delete a comment from you....ever. Of course I totally disagree about The West Wing but you knew that to be the case didnt' ya.
Rat - Well HONEY it's the only way I can get you to pay attention to me
5 comments:
Ok Jenn...
You knew I couldn't leave it alone and yes it's been eating at me every day.
I finally have time so here goes....
The West Wing is the epitome of everything that is wrong in this country.
Headed by that ass-wipe Martin Sheen and his merry band of leftist socialist fucks, it makes me want to fucking puke every time I hear of it.
Your boy Josh Ballbag (Whitford) is the typical no balls pussy. I guarantee he squats to piss for the only way he becomes the super hero is when he is together with his group of ass-wipes. Solo - I guarantee he is a quiet, squeaky, sneaky, under handed, limp dick pussy - just like the rest of the fucks on that show.
The show is for followers. Followers of the socialist agenda lacking the brains or balls to think for themselves.
Will this be removed????
Brian R
"pneumonia"???????? AGAIN - Christ, you claim to have pneumonia at least once a month - suck it up you hypocondriac.....
Brian - I do love you and would never delete a comment from you....ever. Of course I totally disagree about The West Wing but you knew that to be the case didnt' ya.
Rat - Well HONEY it's the only way I can get you to pay attention to me
ohhhh, get better!
Thanks Victoria!
Post a Comment