Saturday, December 13, 2008

1996??? WTF??

I am so sick of reading articles like this about the VA. They were told in 1996 to update their computers to make sure that these people got paid and they didn't. That means that there was some tight ass bureaucrat who probably isn't a veteran sitting in an office somewhere saying "ohhhh we'll do that later" well guess what - it's later. Twelve years later jackass. The line in this article that makes me the most angry is "computer glitches often resulted in money being seized from the elderly survivors' bank accounts".

So I say again.....WTF?

That's some hell of a thank you.

The VA is so fucked up - I don't know if Barack's guy can help but let's hope he doesn't hurt. I do like the fact that he got kicked out of his job for going up against that jackass Donald Rumsfeld - so maybe that means he has a good head on his shoulders. We will soon find out.

1 comment:

jae said...

Hi -
Saw your post over at Pissed Vet...Thank you for spreading this scandal around.