Recently I rediscovered The West Wing. I had forgotten how much I absolutely loved this show - especially Josh Lyman. The writing was fast and smart and they talked about real things while showing us how ridiculous the people behind the real things could be at times.
This was one of the absolute best stories withing an episode I had ever seen. It's worth the 7 minutes out of your day but make sure you have tissue nearby.
Yes yes I should be writing my paper.....I know.
1 comment:
Thanks for the West Wing clips. I had never watched an episode, but I have heard of it. It looks like a great show.
That last clip brought some tears to my eyes.
I think it's wonderful what you are working towards. I hope you can help people figure themselves out. The thought of that makes me all warm inside.
And I am super pleased that you are blogging again!
Post a Comment