Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pretty damn cool

My blog friend Victoria posted this video on her blog. I though it was pretty damn cool so thought I'd post it over here.

3 comments:

George said...

That really is cool ... there used to be a vid on youtube that showed what happened when a kid missed ... building to building about 3 floors up I think. splat

Anonymous said...

You really want to be a punk, don't you? In your next life I am sure you will be a skateboarding punked foul mouthed baggy pant wearing pre-pubescent adolescent boy ...
what the hell!???!
you continue to surprise and baffle me ...
lunatic!!
Maria

ADW said...

Ick!! I am all for rebellion, but not when you could die. It does look really cool though. But I have seen and heard the not so great aftereffects of these little stunts. They actually have a name, but I can't remember what it is.

I e-mailed you your ?s.