Good Morning Everyone!
Right now I'm sitting at the end of my bed in my pj's working feverishly on my Thesis Proposal. Your thesis is a 12 credit extended project that you take a whole semster to do and then you present to the school community at the beginning of next semester. It's what you have to do to graduate and although I'm excited I'm also a little nervous about it. Most of you who know me, know that I'm pretty loud and not very shy but getting up and presenting a complete piece of work that you have done makes me very nervous. It's just like the first show had last summer. When you hang your artwork it feels like you are hanging little pieces of yourself up on the walls for everyone to see. This feels the same.
Anway, our thesis proposals have to go in front of the entire staff and be approved YIKES! My thesis is a contiuation of my studies on Veterans and the issues they are having upon returning from war. The VA system is a mess and our soldiers are being ignored and disrespected at an alarming rate. I hope to be able to make a difference in this situation (maybe not with this thesis but in the long run).
My plan is upon graduating with my BA in psychology is to then start graduate school in September of 2008. I am looking at Public Policy or Public Administration programs. In fact Suffolk University in Boston has a 2 year dual degree Masters in Mental Health Counseling and Public Administration. I haven't recieved the information but it seems like that might be the way to go. I'll be meeing with my professor this week to go over my options and see what the best route is.
George - to answer your question. You are correct. No more HRing when this is over! I'll probably be looking for a new job right after I graduate. Yayyyy!
More later. Oh by the way if there are spelling errors just ignore them - I'm to damn tired to proof read.
No comments:
Post a Comment