Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Off To Lunch

It's been a busy morning but I'm happy to say that my Thesis Proposal is DONE! I have a Thesis meeting at 1:30 and I'm sure they will send it back to me with tons of edits but thats ok because I think the changes will be minimal. My friend Alex told me he thought it was great which meant a lot to me because his work is always stellar.

So now we are off to lunch and after our thesis workshop we have a planning group. This when you sit with a professor of your choice and you talk about what you are going to work on for the semester. It's a place to flush out your ideas and to get to know the professors and see who you want to work with. It's kind of a waste of my time because I already know what I'm doing and who I want to work with but oh well - you gotta do what you gotta do right? Tomorrow we start working with our assigned professors and thats where the fun begins.

Tootles!

1 comment:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

"Tootles"---who is writing your blog? Just being silly.

Huzzah for you and your progress. Hope things continue to go well....

And, finally, don't you hate doing things you've gotta do? BLAH!