Friday, September 7, 2007

Ha Ha Bitch - Caught Ya

I live in a building that has 30 "condos" in it. Lets be real they are apartments. Anyway we have a mix of people who live here who own like me and people who rent. Unfortunately the renters here are living up to every stereotype out there in terms of them not giving a shit about the building - but that's not the point of this post.

We have a dumpster - its incredibly handy to have this. We recently got a fence around it - it's the law in MA and it took a year and a letter from my attorney (I park right next to the dumpster )- but we finally got it.

So our condo association right now is one guy, it's a strange situation but basically he is the attorney for the guy who owned the building and was selling off the units. It's in our condo docs that the building has to be 100% sold before he will turn over the association to the owners even though according to Mass state law the building has to only be 75% sold. It's annoying as hell because nothing gets done and he is constantly "getting quotes" for things that need to be done. Whatever - again not the point of this post.

So yesterday I go out the back door to my car and I bring out my trash. When I opened the fence there was a huge flat screen tv box with trash inside it and a bunch of smaller boxes inside. None of the boxes were broken down - we do have cardboard recycling bins and most people use them. When I got home from work the dumpster has been emptied but Waste Mgt. had left the boxes outside of the fence.

So anyway I couldn't stand to look at it so I went out there this afternoon to break them down etc. While I was getting the trash out of the bigger boxes I noticed there was some loose paper. Three of these things had this idiot's name on it. She doesn't live in the building and in fact lives 2 towns over.

So Janice L. Talbot of Norton - you are busted bitch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL JENN YOU'RE AWESOME!

We should all send her letters, really WEIRD letters like:

"I saw you do it."

"The boxes miss you, they want to come home and play."


HEE HEE HEE

George said...

Some people can be so inept ... like a bank robber who leaves his wallet on the counter in front of then teller.

great Weekend

cathouse teri said...

Ha ha! Love it. :)