Various thoughts on art...music...politics and what have you.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Damn Red Sox
I don't know who this kid is but the picture pretty much says it all. The Yankee's swept us........I don't know why I didn't expect it- after all it is the end of the summer. You Bastards
Being from Montreal I was always an Expos fan. Since baseball went away I don't follow it very much. If I was to lower my standards to the Americal League level I would be a Red Sox fan all the way
2 comments:
Being from Montreal I was always an Expos fan. Since baseball went away I don't follow it very much. If I was to lower my standards to the Americal League level I would be a Red Sox fan all the way
George - Lower your standards! Become a Red Sox fan, we need all the help we can get.
Tyler - I forgive you for being a Yankee's fan too it's something we'll always be able to fight about.
Have a great weekend guys.
Post a Comment