Wednesday, August 22, 2007

iTunes backup

So I thought I would be an adult (I hate that) and back up my iTune purchases. I have about 1900 songs on iTunes and over 200 of them are songs that I have purchased. When my work lap top went down I lost a bunch of purchased songs because I kept hitting the no button whenever it asked me if I wanted to back up. So tonight after purchasing two Happy Mondays songs and 1 LCD Soundsystem song I thought it would be a good idea. Let me tell you there is nothing that pisses me off more then when I purchase a song and I get that message that says "you've already purchased this are you sure you want to do it again?" They might as well as finish the sentence with YOU DUMBASS you should have backed up.

So I'm backing up and I'm on disc #12 - I really wanted to go to bed early tonight but who knows now. This is what happens when I try to be responsible. It takes too freakin long.

1 comment:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Ah, responsibility. It really is not fun.