I feel like I've been gone ages and ages. I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading and commenting and hope to get up to date this weekend. I've missed you all (no really) and just in case you have forgotten me I thought we'd go over the basics once again.
I love this man...I turn into Slutrina Queen of Slutville in my head when I think about him. Especially when this picture shows up yeah he's all skinny and stuff but C'MON.
I'm a huge NASCAR fan - and I love this time of year. Races every Sunday!! whooo hooooo!

The next best thing about this time of year? BASEBALL. Yes the Red Sox are back in ACTION.
I think FUR is a movie that everyone should see. I also saw "Gone Baby Gone" the other night and it was fanfuckingtastic. Casey Affleck was amazing.
Ok other important things: I am totally OK with the Patriots losing the Super Bowl. The better team won. I do believe however that they did not cheat.
I am sick to death of Bush's bullshit and Dick Cheney's bullshit for that matter. These two fucking assholes have sent our men and women off to war and then left them with next to nothing when they have come home. I'd like to see what would happen if either of these shitheads or their families had to go over to Iraq....things would be different then.
If this war is still going on after I get my MSW I am giving serious thought to being a civilian therapist in Iraq. It's two years away and I hope beyond hope that we are out of there but I'm not sure we will be and instead of wondering what I can do to make a difference - I'm going to go where the need is the highest. (Don't tell my mom, she doesn't know yet).
I've missed you all - it's good to be back!
6 comments:
I think you would make an excellent civilian therapist. And no i wont tell your mum!
I was going to purchase Gone Baby Gone, but opted for Into the Wild instead. I may get Gone baby Gone this weekend sicne I have heard great things about it.
Is any of this an april fools joke??
:-}
Casdok - thank you for the compliment and for not telling my mom!
Slinger - Get it this weekend - you will not be disappointed.
Julie - No! Why do you ask?
mmm...you like baseball, you hate bush-cheney-war, you're an artist and a compassionate person. i like you...gonna start reading your blog. i came here looking for 'tyler durden'. i hope he's ok...peace.
Marky - Welcome! I've been worried about Tyler myself. I'm going to have to call him if he doesn't show his face soon....
Post a Comment