I don't know if it was Laura or Daphne but someone showed me these videos at residency and I think that they are three of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Before you watch them - this is John Roberts a comic who is from New Jersey and this is his loving impersonation of his mother (and he means that) The one about the tree was actually done at her house.
Really just watch them....
Just how far does that cord stretch anyway....and isn't that a cordless phone on the counter?
And finally....this one makes me pee my pants every time I watch it (OK not literally)
His mother coming to terms with her son....
Things will be back to normal in my life after this weekend...bye!
2 comments:
Brillient!!! :)
"turn on the tree. And pick up all that shit" That had me laughing.
I have never seen this guy, but these were hilarious, especially the second one with the phone.
Post a Comment