Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy

Lots going on these past couple of weeks but the biggest news I have is this. I am very excited about the opportunity to show in a place with other artists and even more excited about the exposure this gets me. As it says in the other blog I sold something pretty quick to complete strangers. I can't even describe the feeling of having someone admire your work enough to want to purchase it - its' crazy.

I have to say a special thank you to Kim and Julie for putting my work up and for making it look so beautiful. Thank you guys!

I went to see Eddie Izzard last night and he was fantastic. So freakin funny. He's not dressing as a transvestite this time around and he looked extremely handsome. Here is some old stuff

Work is crazy due to the fact that I work at a university and it's "final grade" time. So every problem student comes crawling out of the woodwork.

More soon...

3 comments:

marky said...

Thanks VERY MUCH for your note on my blog Jenn. After his last post I was worried about TD. I'm glad to hear he's OK.

Congrats on selling your art! I, too, am an artist and I know the feeling. Thanks again for taking the time to update me on TD.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is awesome! I just read that post, and yeah, to have someone buy your work must be pretty cool. CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Please update, Jenn. That picture of Jesus is getting a bit trippy.