Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I GRADUATED!!!!!

OK so it's official now - I'm a college graduate!! I presented my thesis on Sunday night and got a standing ovation at the end. My grades come out today and I got an A. That's an A for 12 credits of work - very very exciting. I also stayed for the last 4 nights at Hotel Indigo. They have them throughout the United States and if you ever get a chance to stay in one DO IT - it's beautiful and the service is outstanding!

I'm so very happy to finally have my degree - there were times when I thought I wasn't going to make it (really). Now I'm excited to start grad school. Yipppeeeee!

6 comments:

George said...

Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS ... well done, honey.

Let the bells ring out and the banners fly.

If I was in Boston I would hunt you down and give you the biggest hug and kiss that you have had.

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Hurrah! Hurrah! Now take some time for you!!!! xoxoxo

Casdok said...

Wow! Congratualtions!!! You so deserve it!
Cant wait to meet some of your students!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenn!

Daisy said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!

Victoria said...

YAY!

Big hugs and congrats!