Thursday, March 6, 2008

Where To Start??

Thesis is DONE! I cannot believe it- it feels like I just went through 6.5 months of intensive labor. The final title is:

SHOULD WE SEND THEM IF WE CAN’T TREAT THEM?
An Exploration of Current Military Mental Health Policy & Treatment
During Operation Iraqi Freedom.




Whewww am I glad that's over. Now I just have to write a quick paper over the weekend for my last three credits and I'm DONE DONE DONE.

On March 16th I present my thesis and then on March 17 I graduate. I'm so freakin excited to have my bachelors degree....it's been a long long two years.

I'll be semi absent until then but will be back after graduation.

7 comments:

Casdok said...

Well done you!
A very intersting title, and im sure a really interesting read.

George said...

I am certain that it is a great thesis. The subject hit the nail right on the head. So many go and many return with serious problems. They have done their duty/patriotic best to help the country and the official beliefs ... then get get forgotten.

Something very wrong with that.

The Ex said...

OH my god, congrats Jenn! You're awesome.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Congratulations, Jenn! I just posted a Bryan Ferry song for you over at my blog, be sure to drop in for a listen! :)

Victoria said...

Wild applause! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY!

Julie said...

OMG!!

YEAAA!! Congrats!!!

Jenn O'Neil said...

Casdok - I've finally come up for air. Thanks for your compliments!

George - You are right there is something very very wrong with what is happening.

The Ex - Thanks!

Daisy - I'll comment over at your place - thanks for the song.

Tyler - I'll post at your place too. Thanks!

Victoria - Thank you!

Julie - Thanks you!