Lately I've been thinking a lot about the 80's. Bad hair, bad clothes but some great music. The most obvious band of the 80's was of course U2 but there were lots more.
Here are some classics:
Was there ANYONE hotter than Michael Hutchence? No, I didn't think so
Nice outfit here...kind of a poor man's Wendy O (Who I will not post because I don't want to scare the crap out of people)
Everyone knows Berlin for the crappy song from "Top Gun". They did great msic before that.
Ladies and Gentlemen....Debbie Harry and that's all that needs to be said
This is classic 80's hair and makeup
Hands down Aimee Mann had the best 80's hair
I wonder what these guys think of this when they watch it now
I LOVED these guys (still do) and I LOVED this song (still do)
So very 80's and so very good
Ok just one more - can you believe this was the 80's? It feels like it was just yesterday
2 comments:
Wow, I forgot how bad some of those videos were! But I will still take an older 80's or 90's video over current video styles. These days they are all small movies, back then they may have been cheap and cheesy, but the videos are what you looked forward to when you heard the song.
I listen to that Pet Shop Boys song on a regular basis, I'm ashamed to admit :P ... but believe it or not, I'd never seen the video, so thanks!
Post a Comment