Saturday, February 23, 2008

Perfect Sleep

You know those nights were the temperature in your bedroom is just right, the blankets fall around you perfectly, your pillows are ridiculously comfortable and you don't have to set the alarm for anything? I had one of those nights last night. Perfect sleep...just what I needed before this weekend of finishing my thesis.

I have three errands to do this morning bank, Lowes and Borders and then I'll be sitting right here writing for the rest of the day. Feel free to drop me a line to say hello!

I can't believe I've never posted this before. This song mixes my love of AIC and my subject matter of my thesis. WARNING there are disturbing images contained in this video. Really, I mean it, this was played on MTV but some of it is still disturbing.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Oh the distant memories of perfext sleep!!
Hope you have a lovely day!