Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What Now?

OK so my thesis is at the second reader and I probably won't get anything back until Friday. All of my graduate applications are in and I just did my taxes (getting money from the Feds & RI - have to pay MA). So now I'm stuck with the thought....is this what it's going to be like when I'm done with school? It's literally been 2 years since I just come home from work and been able to hang out...I think I'm going to have to learn how to do it all over again. I am definately going to have to get cable again.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Im sure you will find something to fill your time!

Anonymous said...

Well, you obviously didnt waste time posting a bazillion youtube videos after posting this entry!

maybe you can go to work for YouTube in finding older 80's videos!