There is a distinct lack of talent out there these days. The radio has become unbearable with the exception of noon to 1:30 when they play "old" stuff. This has made it tough to come across new stuff that I like. That being said I have found a few bands -
Paramore - please forgive the matching red pants and the overdone Gwen Stefani like background. Just listen to her fabulous voice.
I love this song - and the video kicks ass. The band is Mute Math
They aren't destined to go down in history as one of the best bands ever but I love this video - it's freakin hysterical- and hey Junior makes an appearance I always love that!
I swear to GOD if Kid Rock smiled and winked at me like that it would get him anything.
And you gotta love a song with a straight forward message..
I've posted this video before but I don't care....I freakin LOVE Josh Homme
2 comments:
I stumbled onto Mute Math last year, pretty good in my opinion, but nothing spectacular.
Ok, now that I can see all the videos today, more comments...
Nickelback - Not the best songwriters, but the music does rock.
QOTSA - love these guys, and I have yet to hear their latest album.
Post a Comment