Thursday, January 24, 2008

Randomness


Last night on WBCN (Boston Radio) they counted down the top 10 most useless members of rock bands ever. #6 was "anyone in Nine Inch Nails who isn't Trent Reznor". I thought that was pretty funny - although it seemed this lineup was less disposable but I guess that wasn't true. Aaron is touring with his new band Jubilee in Europe, Jeordie is back with Marilyn Mason as Twiggy Ramirez, who knows where Josh is but I'm sure he's working and Allesandro is working with Trent on the new stuff. So I guess three out of four were expendable. Ahh well as I like to tell the people I work for - everyone is replaceable (that's always scary coming from HR).






Ummmm Aaron? We need to have a talk.













I am still sad about Heath Ledger's death. I keep hearing it mentioned on the radio, on TV and of course it's all over the net. He was so young and by all accounts on his way up in the world. I saw Brokeback Mountain and loved it. I thought it was a beautifully portrayed love story and that last scene when he smells the shirt is beyond heartbreaking. Of course with the death of anyone prominent the assholes come out to play. This morning I read about John Gibson from Fox News and what he had to say about the whole thing. All I have to say is you fucking cowardly scumbag. It's so easy to sit back and play little snippets of dialogue and make comments isn't it? What is happening to people? I swear I can feel the soul leaving this country. And yes I know the story is from Perez Hilton but guess what? I can't find it anywhere else? Liberal media my ass. I urge everyone to send at least one email to fox about this. It's disgusting and he should be made to apologize personally to Heath's parents.

Anyway on a completely different note this disabled woman is fighting with the government to get her social security checks because they seem to think she is dead. You would think that when you walk into the office with ID they would be able to uncheck the deceased button and that would be that. Apparently her husband died on 11/8/07 and they mistakenly have it down as her death. Her husband did get a nice condolence letter though.

Speaking of losing our souls this woman deserves every minute in jail. Her blood alcohol was twice the limit when she hit and killed a cyclist. Then while speaking on the phone from jail to a friend they laughed about it. Well the judge got a hold of the tape and well threw the book at her (as she should have).I bet her lawyer wanted to crawl under the table when he/she heard the tape.

Ok Vermont is trying to loosen it's marijuana laws. Honestly how much loser could it possibly be? Believe me, I lived there, I know.

When are people going to get it don't put anything in writing ever. Someone will find it. I guess this moronic mayor learned that the hard way.

I'm happy Victorya got knocked off Project Runway - bitch had an attitude and was too self absorbed.

Check out these awesome Patriot Fans photos.

I can't wait to go see U23D I heard it's great.

I absolutely love success stories like this.

Brady Watch: He wasn't at the first part of practice this morning. Everyone is speculating since that report he was wearing a "walking cast". Relax people he'll be fine.

No comments: