Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Sad

The death of Heath Ledger is shocking. Apparently he had a well hid drug problem or something. I'm sure they will air every single bit of his dirty laundry now. One of his friends will make money off telling his story - it's disgusting. His family is devastated, his ex who is the mother of his daughter I'm sure is devastated and his daughter will never get to know her dad. It's all very very sad. Last week Brad Renfro this week Heath. I shudder to think who could be next.

What is infuriating is that the "reverend" fred phelps and his disgusting "church" (of god hates fags fame) westboro baptist church are planning on picketing Heath's funeral because of the gay character he played in Brokeback Mountain. I find these people abhorrent and I hope that somehow someway they can stop them.

If you don't know who they are look them up I'm not providing any links to those assholes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? They are going to protest just because he played a CHARACTER in a movie? See, people like these do not understand the difference between real and entertainment, pisses me off.

It is very sad, I liked him, and am looking forward to seeing him in the new Batman movie this summer.

Jenn O'Neil said...

Yes Slinger I'm serious. Aren't they disgusting? Notice I didn't capitalize any of the names of people or that place. Thats my tiny way of sticking it to them!!

From what I understand Heath has a bunch of good movies waiting to be released. It looks like we will be seeing a lot of him over the next few years.