Sunday, January 13, 2008

Show Update


Yesterday was my opening. It went really really well. My niece Stef and he boyfriend James helped me set up yesterday and run around in the morning.




James took it upon himself to organize the food and as you can see from the photo he did a great job.

In the end I hung 62 pieces of work. I decided at the last minute that I really didn't like one of them enough to put it out there. I ended up selling 17 as of right now and giving one to my niece. I have offered my other niece the same deal so I 'll give another one away. They are teenagers and I want them to appreciate orginal art.

The important thing is I made more money than I put into my show and that's a good thing. I've had people email me about other pieces to see if they are still available so I may sell even more.

My niece took a bunch of pictures- when she sends them to me I will post them (hopefully today).

Ok now on with the school work!

4 comments:

Casdok said...

Well done you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, 17! Congratulations!

Daisy said...

Mazel Tov! That's so great to hear! :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH KUDOS!

SEEEE You "IS" an ART-TEEEST!

Congrats!