Various thoughts on art...music...politics and what have you.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Say What?
"If [Barack Obama] wins this nomination, I'm going to do what I can to help him become president...After all the mean things they said about me, I can't believe I'm saying this." -- Bill Clinton
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Really? Wow, that is kind of shocking. I have to wonder if Obama wins, will he ask Hillary to be his VP? Doubtful, but you never know.
5 comments:
Really? Wow, that is kind of shocking. I have to wonder if Obama wins, will he ask Hillary to be his VP? Doubtful, but you never know.
You know, Bill Clinton is being kind of dickish lately. He should shush.
That being said - we should ALL do what we can to get Obama elected.
Hey there Jenn. I gave your bloggie an award today (1/30). Check it out if you can. :)
Slinger - I would like who ever wins (Hilary or Obama) to ask to other to be their running mate. I doubt it though egos are too high.
Ex - Yes I think he's under too much pressure and starting to crack. I'm undecided about Obama.
Kim - Where I can't find it???
dude, on my bloggie: http://somethingbleu.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-make-my-day.html
That's where you can find it!
:)
Post a Comment