Jenn and Victoria ... Wow! the rice site is VERY cool and totally addictive ... I could spend hours there. Thanks for posting it, Jenn. I have added it to my favorites and now I will probably spend most of my time there ... I am such a word geek! Love it! Talk to you soon?
4 comments:
Im not so good with botton so if you look on my blog in the side bar ive just done a word link.
Jenn and Victoria ...
Wow! the rice site is VERY cool and totally addictive ... I could spend hours there.
Thanks for posting it, Jenn.
I have added it to my favorites and now I will probably spend most of my time there ... I am such a word geek! Love it!
Talk to you soon?
Dude, I've had this as a link on my site for months! Isn't is great!?
I'd totally make you a button except for the having no idea how I did it in the first place thing! ; )
Post a Comment