Thursday, January 3, 2008

Music To Make Me Feel Better





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I am shocked these are not NIN videos!

Jenn O'Neil said...

I know Slinger, I know. I'm trying to branch out a bit! Plus you know The Cure - make me feel better....

Casdok said...

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well.
Hope The Cure works!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I totally did not get that... "The Cure" - I am laughing at my stupidity right now.

Jenn O'Neil said...

Casdok - I think The Cure did work. Today is the first day I'm feeling kind of human!

Slinger- I'm laughing too, not at you but with you!

Tyler -Yes I'm 22. I'm only pretending to be 40 so I can get the older guys. Sorry I got you sick. Don't forget the pears recipe for your congestion.

Anonymous said...

"Now doesn't that make you feel better?"

HEE HEE HEE LOVE IT!