Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year


How was everyone's New Years?? Mine was great. Went to a small party, drank too much, watched other people drink way too much and had a blast. Now it's time to pack up and go back to school tomorrow morning. I've had a great break, but it's time to go back to work I haven't been there in a month, so I've got nothing really to complain about.

If how I spent the first hours of 2009 is any indication of how the rest of the year will be then it will be interesting. I spent it sitting on a love seat with two of my favorite guys in the whole world on either side of me talking about old times.......if was fun and they were really really drunk so they didn't even know how funny they were.

Happy New Year everyone - I hope 2009 is good to you all.

4 comments:

nancyrosetta said...

Happy New Year Jenn!

Now get back to work and kick ass!!!

You have to come back to the regular folks sometime, I hope it is sooner than later. Get busy and graduate!

I miss you!

Daisy Deadhead said...

Glad you had a happy New Year, Jenn!

Casdok said...

A belated happy new year! Hoping you have the best year to some x

ApocalypsE said...

Too Late to comment... but still long way to go... Hope 2009 turns out good...:-)