Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Blog

Hi Everyone

I've started a new blog that is more directed at the work I want to do while in grad school and after I have my MSW. The blog is at www.helpforvets.blogspot.com and is going to be a clearinghouse type of blog with all kinds of information for women who have been the victim of Military Sexual Trauma (MST). Please go on over and take a look- remember I just started it!

If you ever come across any articles or information that you think I may want to post please send them on over to me at abstractjenn@gmail.com - please include where they came from so that I can make sure to get all of the correct permissions.

Well, this blog has been fun, but I think it served it's purpose. I have connected with a lot of great people in blog world and I hope that you all come over to the new blog to check it out.

Thanks!
Jenn

7 comments:

Daisy Deadhead said...

I'll be linking--what a great idea and concept. Impressed!

(((hugs)))

Daisy Deadhead said...

PS: You might want to start a Twitter account for the purposes of posting your links, as well as collecting information. Lots of people are doing Twitter now who are not blogging, but click on blog-links regularly. I get lots of hits from my Twitter account!

((more hugs))

Jenn O'Neil said...

Hey Daisy!
Thanks for the hugs and the idea. I may just do that twitter thing!

Abstract jenn

Anonymous said...

viagra on line side effects of viagra viagra herb alternative viagra uk cost pill negative effects of viagra viagra side affects viagra free sites computer find can viagra be used by women homemade viagra generic name of viagra cheap herbal viagra viagra 34434 bought viagra fuerteventura can viagra be used by women

Anonymous said...

RX Pharmacy Online. Get Cheap Medication online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/about_en-us.htm]Purchase Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. Indian generic pills. Cheapest drugs pharmacy

Anonymous said...

When you position Cialis or some other meds in our betray you may be established generic Viagra Online that this spin-off simply of first-rate grade bequeath be delivered to you certainly in time.

Anonymous said...

When you sort Cialis or some other meds in our research you may be sure order Cialis Online that this product single of pre-eminent quality will be delivered to you positively in time.