Let's see what is going on in the world these days?
If you head over to NIN you can download the whole new album for free. This is the second free album that Trent has put out since his contract ran out and he's still making shitloads of money. Pay attention people this is how it's going to work from now on!
Can someone please explain to me how both the Bush Administration and Sen. John McCain can oppose the new GI Bill? It seems pretty simple to me - you put your life on the line - we pay for you to get an education when you get home. It's not like it hasn't been done. We had great success with this after World War II. So what's the problem? I have no idea. Oh wait yes I do Bush is a dumbass.
The head of the US Institute for Mental Health (who knew we had such a place?) has warned that left untreated mental scars will outpace the battlefield as a cause of death. This is something that is not being addressed by the Dept. of Defense or the Veterans Administration. Once again we are asking people to put their lives on the line but not taking care of them upon their return. It's disgusting - oh yeah and Bush is a dumbass.
If you watch NASCAR (like me) you know how Kyle Bush took out Jr during the last few laps of the race on Saturday night in Richmond. I'm mature enough to know it wasn't intentional but that doesn't mean I have to like it. You gotta have bad guys in a sport to have good guys. Kyle Bush is a punk and look it works here too - Bush is a dumbass.
Christ - this woman was given a "mom of the year" award? Her daughter's been to rehab at least three times and her other teenage daughter is going to star in a reality show. Way to go mom.
Is it me or is Oprah EVERYWHERE these day? I don't know how much more I can take.
No matter what he's been through I love and will continue to love Robert Downey Jr and although this movie isn't my thing- I'm thrilled to see him doing so well.
In the spirit of "Hey man, we're getting the band back together" Tom Petty has reformed his orginal band Mudcrutch. These were the guys who originally went to California with him but the record label made him get rid of the drummer and guitar player because they were "weak". The other two (Benmont Tench and Mike Campbell) went on to become two of the Heartbreakers. You can download the album at iTunes and highly recommend that you do its fantastic. In fact here is a track from the album that I love love love
I love this list of the 25 best hairbands. This was so my sisters scene.
Oh and Bush is a DUMBASS.
5 comments:
Downloaded The Slip already, not listened to it yet though.
And Dina Lohan, that award is nothing, those Long Island MOms don't know shit! :o)
Dumbass! Yes!
Slinger! Have you listened to it yet? I'm curious to hear your opinion. Dina Lohan....bah!
Kim - I knew you would agree!
Yes I listened to it a few times. Not as good as year Zero or With Teeth, but still a good album. maybe the FREE-ness makes me like ti more?
Whoever is awarding Dina Lohan the MOTY award must be on crack.
Post a Comment